Let it make ME strong

They left Me with unexplained "good-bye" ,didn't they? Yea, they did...

They might have said those words which engulfed My strength.

They must have broken those promises which they were supposed to keep, indeed, forever.

I bequested a lot of tears because of them.
Love wasn't the endowment they gave but, pain was the present I got.

Heart break makes the world fall apart for a moments but, may be it's one of those things which may or may not be compared to death. Inevitable, dark, and painful but something which still gives my soul a new life.

Only a ruptured heart can understand the pain it has got.
But, no matter what, picking up the million smashed pieces of My heart and moving on is the best option.

Ever wondered why so many stars light up the dark sky? You say no?

Those stars in the sky narrate My story, they help Me see myself amongst them, they try to inspire me.

People around are like stars.

So many stars are there, some in group some lonely. Some fall to make someone else' dream come true, some just let you know that you aren't only one alone, some a mere delight and some which disappear in the blink of an eye.

Trust me,
I know how bad it feels to cry yourself to sleep, try not to scream in the shower, cry in the rain, feel absolutely defeated and try to refrain yourself from attaching to somebody else.

But, how long will I cry, how long will I wish only to die, how long will I make yourself feel sad, how long will I remember the past that was bad?

Don't worry...
If it's meant to be it'll be. If they are supposed to be yours they will be but if they are gone it's only because someone better waits for you.

No matter what you think you are loved.
You are never defeated, you are never lost nor you ever lose.

Love never leaves your life. May be gone for some time but it will return back and this time with intention to stay and heal all the wounds it gave.

So, don't stay here grieving for what is gone, instead smile because that's what you should be doing.

So, make that heartbreak beginning for a 'Wiser You', make it a beginning for a 'Stronger You', make it a beginning for 'New You'....

I'm Over It... Now... Am Myself Again...

In Love Again, WITH ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me - LEO ♌

Happiness

That AWESOME feeling